Saturday, August 24, 2013

Happy Bday Deauty!

Hi my beloved readers, glad to have back :)

I'm happy you decided to read this blog post. You've probably read the title of this post, and yes, Deauty has already celebrated their 1st anniversary! YAY! Come to think about it, I'm already a proud owner of my own little spot on blogspot for over a year. Time flies by so fast!

If you haven't heard about Deauty before (click here to go to their website), it's basically a Belgian subscription service that allows you to test out make up and skincare products for an affordable fix price every single month.

The beauty box offers a variety of (drugstore) brands such as Avène, Essie, Clarins, L'Oréal, Kerastase and many more. On a monthly basis you receive about 4 to 6 products. Some of them are samples, but you often receive full size products which is always nice to test out.

Honestly, I still have products laying in my Deauty box because I haven't gotten the chance to test them out. But so far, I'm a pretty darn happy customer :)

I've already gifted a friend of mine a 3 month subscription and she was very pleased with it. It shows that you don't have to be a beauty geek to appreciate a beauty box.

Deauty, keep up the good work and I hope to see a lot more surprises of you in my letterbox! Congratulations with your 1st anniversary and I wish you a lot many more years to come! Hip hip hooray!!

No comments:

Post a Comment