Another theory blog post? Oh yeah, I'm on fire! :)
I've found some fun beauty facts recently and thought I might them with you.
I bet there are at least 5 facts in this list down below that you didn't know. Scroll down if you're eager to know them!
- Studies have shown that the lipstick sale goes up on a rainy or cloudy day.
- Women use upto 2kg of lipstick.
- 40% of women own 20 lipsticks, but only 1% actually throws their lipstick away.
- You leave about 5% of the lipstick you're wearing behind on glasses, mugs, clothing and men.
- They say 'Blondes have more fun', but did you know they have more hair on their head than any other girls. Blondes have about 140,000 hairs, brunettes have 110,000 and red heads have "only" 80,000.
- The first polish ever made was produced in China. It was a mixture of egg whites, bees wax, gum and colored powder.
- 40% of women are satsified with their feet depending on the look of their toe nails.
- Women stopped dieting after 5 weeks, 2 days and 43 minutes.
- 75% of women who have nonsurgical procedures done such as botox, hide it from their family and friends. More than half the women don't even tell their partner.
- 96% of women have skin problems. Dry skin (43% ), acne (30%) and wrinkles (22%) are being considered as annoying.
- Glass may block out the UVB rays, but 50% of the UVA rays go right through it and it's UVA which causes ageing... (To read more about UVB and UVA, click here to read more info I've written)
- 95% of women have cellulite Yes, even thin women!
- 97% would change a party on their body if they could. 82% would replace their belly, 62% would change their thighes, 50% opt for their bum and 37% pick their upper arms.
- The longest hair someone owned was almost 3 metres long.
- The skin on your body has about 19,000,000 skin cells.
- Going to be wearing make up ages your sking by 7 times.
Hope you enjoyed this post! For more requests, comment below :)