Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Review Dior Creme de Rose

If you've known me for a while, you'd know I'm a lip balm hoarder. I LOOOOOVE me some lip balm. Whether they're cheap or expensive, I'll give them a fair chance to convince me :)

After reading and watching so many people talk about this item, I just had to get the Dior Creme de Rose lip balm.
Dior - Crème De Rose lip balm
This is a little pot with a pink cream in it. It has a slight rose fragrance to it, but nothing too much that will overpower it. It does leave my lips soft and the texture is quite pleasant. It's a thick texture, which reminds me of vaseline.

Next to this, it does have disadvantages:
the price for once. Dior products aren't cheap, and neither is this one.
Secondly, it's not very hygienic. Unfortunately you have to dip with your fingr in the pot to get the product out.

It claims to be a smoothing plumping lip balm.
I do have to admit it does makes my lips rather smooth after having some of these magic on my lips.
But as for plumping, I don't notice anything at all.

Is it worth the hype? 
I don't think so. This is very expensive for a lip balm. It's not hygienic enough, and although it does softens the lips, it's not worth the money you spent.

It actually kind of reminds the Nivea lip butters. It's a thick texture, a pot where you need to dip the product out. You do get more from the Dior, but for the price you pay, that's the least you can expect.

I use this every time before I go to bed, so my lips can absorb the cream overnight.

I'm sure I won't repurchase this, but I will continue to enjoy this :)

No comments:

Post a Comment