Friday, March 7, 2014

NYC beauty haul

Hi everyone!

If you remember well, my last haul was a beauty haul from Thailand. If you haven't read it yet, click here to give it a read :) This time I've got another interesting beauty haul from the other side of the world: New York City baby!!

I went ALL OUT to get myself goodies, so let's jump right into it, shall we





Here you'll see my little beauty collection I got from  Victoria Secret/Pink (their junior line).
I got 2 body mists, a pink glittery nail polish and a rollerball of one of their best sold perfumes: Night.






Since I heard so much from US drugstores, I just had to drop by a Walgreens to get me some stuff :)
  • Yes To Tomatoes moisturiser 
  • Aveeno Postively Radiant moisturiser with SPF30
  • Bioré Pore Unclogging Scrub
  • It's a 10 Miracle Leave-In Product Keratin
  • Maybelline Mega Plush mascara
  • Essie polishes
  • Tweezermans
  • Tresemme's heat protection spray
  • Eye shadow palettes: CoverGirl and Wet 'n Wild
  • Maybelline Dream Matte Powder

3rd stop: Sephora, oh yeah!
If there's one place I splurged like a nut, it's Sephora. We don't have a Sephora in Belgium, we used to have one in the Netherlands, but unfortunately they've decided to break the Dutch beauties hearts and remove all Sephora's (all 2 :p)...
  • Fragrance samplers are a great way to introduce scents without splurging a ton of money. There's a voucher included as well to exchange one of the rollerballs for it: I got the Viva La Juicy rollerball.
  • Boscia luminizing black mask
  • First Aid Ultra Repair Cream (travel size)
  • First Aid Deep Cleanser
  • Deborah Lippmann La Vie En Rose. I've already posted a NOTW on this polish. If you want to see how this looks like, don't hesitate to have a look.
  • Butter London polish
  • Fresh Sugar tinted lipbalm
  • Boscia blotting sheets
  • Shiseido eye lash curler
  • Sephora dual end brush: powder and blush
  • Dior Serum Maximizer
  • NARS eye shadow palette: Charade
  • NARS concealer: Custard

You haven't shopped in the Big Apple, unless you've stopped by Macy's :)
  • Tarte Maracuja Oil
  • Simple exfoliating wipes
  • Maybelline clear mascara
  • L'Oréal polishes
  • Benefit Porefessional primer
  • Benefit They're Real mascara (sample size)
  • Maybelline Instant Age rewinder 
  • Milani blush: Luminoso
  • Revlon eye shadow palette
  • Benefit PoreFessional: Zero Agent Shine

And my last stop was at Bath&Body Works. I wanted to shop here for a couple of years now, but unfortunately they don't ship to Belgium. I was extremely excited when I ran into a Bath&Body Works. This is what I got: 
Paris L'Amour: fragrance mist, body cream
Cherry Blossom: shower gel, fragrance mist, body cream
5 hand sanitizers: Pink Chiffon, Paris L'Amour, Cherry Blossom, Sweet Pea, Market Peach

I have to admit, I never went that crazy with buying beauty stuff as I have been this time. 
I got very enthusiastic when seeing all goodies I've been seeing in video's all these years, and finally... I could get them myself, in person!

Hope you all like this post. I'll be posting some reviews on some of the items, but if there are some you'd like me to post my thoughts on, you can go ahead and comment in the bottom box below :)

No comments:

Post a Comment