Saturday, February 8, 2014

Products I've used up January-February '14

Hello hello there!

I haven't posted anything in a while, but that doesn't mean that I haven't rigorously been using my beauty products. December, January and February have been very satisfying months when it comes to empties actually. Let's get right into it, shall we?

Lioele Auto Eyebrow
Lioele Auto Eyebrow in dark gray has been my HG eyebrow pencil for quite a while now. It's specific shape fits the eyebrow perfectly to color them in, and the color is just a perfect shade for my dark hair.

Fairy Drops Scandal Queen mascara
As for the eye balls, I have used up another Fairy Drops Scandal Queen mascara, because... they're awesome :) I like the fibres which make my eye lashes longer, the pigmentation makes my lashes look darker, the brush gives it volume and the waterproof formula holds up my short stubborn lashes. What more can a girl ask from her mascara? You can click on this link to get you some long lashes in a tube :)

L'Oréal BB Perfect base coat
L'Oreal Paris' base nail polish is a drugstore brand, but I think we all agree that it's not because it's a drugstore brand that's necessarily bad. Au contraire mes amies! This base polish has prevented my nails from turning into yellow and the consistency is just as good as a Chanel base coat, only I paid about 3/4 less money. Complaint? I don't think so!

Sally Hansen nail polish remover
Polish and nail polish remover go hand in hand of course. I've used this Sally Hanssen polish remover for a few months and I admit that this is one of my favorite polish removers so far. It gets the job done, it doesn't dry out my nails thanks to its moisturizing ingredients and the smell is way better than most acetons.


Batiste Tropical
Batiste Original: travel size
As for my hair, I often change my shampoo so my hair doesn't get used to a certain shampoo. Unfortunately my hair has its own way of life and likes to go to grease ball land every other day. To avoid washing my hair too often, I use dry shampoo on a regular basis. I have grown to like Batiste's dry shampoo. Here's the original and tropical version. I really like the original version, because there's no scent to it and it makes my hair like it has just been washed. If you'd like me to do a review on it, please comment below :)


loreal nutri gloss masque 01
Elvive Nutri Gloss hair mask
Next to using dry shampoo vigorously, I have finally used up my hair mask by Elseve. Man oh man, I don't often use hair masks treatments, but I have had that jar for YEARS! :D

This are the empties for this post. I'm already working on my next stash of empties, no worries :)
See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment