Saturday, May 4, 2013

NOTW: 808

Hellooooo everyone!

Guess what day it is? Yup, mani day!!

This week I put some 808 by a Belgian drugstore brand called HEMA. It's a baby pink color, gorgeous I tell ya, GOR-GEOUS! :)

If you look at it clearly, I put a sticker on my ring finger. (Combining 2 trend in one mani? BAM!)
As I can't hide my love from people wearing glasses (love nerdy looks!), I decided to one of my finger. I'm making the nerd in me coming out haha!

I already mentioned I like HEMA's polishes; they're cheap, have a good variety in colors, have a creamy texture and are quite longlasting. What more do you want from a nail polish?

After rocking the strawberry look, I decided to keep it more subtle but still have something special...

Hope you all like this look! Tell me, what do your funky nail looks like?


No comments:

Post a Comment