Sunday, February 3, 2013

NOTW: Orgasm

All beauties out there know that NARS has quite ... inappropriate names for their make up products, to say the least :)

One of their best seller's products is definitely their blush in Orgasm.
I have to admit, I don't own any NARS blushes because they're simply to expensive. But if I would ever splurge on one of their blushes, I'd probably try Deep Throat or Gilda.
Anyways, enough about their blushes. Let's talk polish!

I recently got the chance to try out NARS' polish in Orgasm:
Orgasm Orgasm Nail Polish
NARS - Orgasm



It's a peachy pink with golden shimmers to it.
Downside? I had to apply 3 coats to get it opaque as it is on the picture above...

Do I absolutely love this? Not really. They apply a bit sheer and I want something more opaque from the first coat.
Would I purchase it? No, I have similar colors to this and which I prefer over this NARS polish.

BUT: I did notice that dark colors by NARS apply wonderful by just 1 coat! So I do suggest trying out those darkies :)

No comments:

Post a Comment