Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Conceal them bad boys!

Hi everyone! I'm back with another blog post!

Today I'll be talking about concealer, and not just any concealer... No no, it's - without a doubt - THE cheapest drugstore concealers I've ever come across!
I'm talking about Essence's coverstick:
Essence's coverstick: 05 matt beige



I've barely paid 2EUR for this stick. You get 5g (0.17oz) and I must admit ... I've been using this cover stick for a few months and I'm sure I'll be using this for the coming 6 months. Uhu!



It's a beige concealer which gives light to medium coverage. It is definitely build-able and can be used to cover redness and/or blemishes. Although I mostly use concealer to cover up my redness around the nose (hormones..aaah!)

I must admit I'm quite impressed for the price I have to pay.

Yes, I do still prefer my Shu Uemura Pro Light concealer, but I can afford a gazillion of Essence coversticks instead of 1 Shu concealer.


Will I repurchase this? Yes!
Is it affordable? Hell yes!
Does it give any coverage? Yes, but don't count on it for covering your pimpliest of pimples :)

Overall: yes, I do recommend this especially for those newbies out there :)

No comments:

Post a Comment