Wednesday, March 28, 2012

HK haul

It's a luxury for a beauty blogger to get your hands on products which aren't available on the other side of the planet. I went to HK a while back, so I decided to make a haul for you guys!


FTP: Everything was purchased by me with my own money at Mannings, Sasa (http://www.sasa.com) and Colourmix (http://www.colourmix-cosmetics.com). All thoughts expressed are my honest opinion.

These are the beauty goodies I got from HK:

As you can see I went a little bit crazy in the HK drugstores :)
  • Maybelline clear smooth BB silk shine free two way cake powder
  • Maybelline baby lips lip balms
  • Revlon lip butter
  • Maybelline pure mineral concealer
  • Shu Uemura concealer
  • Aquamoist hyaluronic acid essence
  • Aquamoist moisture washing foam
  • Maybelline lasting shine gel eyeshadow
  • Chanel long-lasting eyeliner
  • Dolly wink liquid eyeliner
  • Dolly wink eyepencil
  • K-Palette real lasting liquid eyeliner
  • Essential ultra honey & shea butter hair mask
  • Sasatinnie pore cleansing brush
  • Eos hand lotion
  • Eos lip balms
  • Shu Uemura eyelash curler
  • Biotherm Aquasource gel
  • Sasatinnie nail polishes
  • Canmake blush
  • Déjàvu Lash Knockout mascara
  • Déjàvu Fiberwig mascara
  • Fairy Drops Scandal Queen mascara
  • Kiss Me Heroine mascara
Some of these products are new to me as well. I'll review them and keep you beauties posted!

No comments:

Post a Comment