Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Bioderma Sensibio H2O

Lately everybody's been raving about the Bioderma Sensibio cleanser, but is it worth the rave?

100ml - 500ml

This Bioderma cleanser is available in 3 bottle sizes: 100ml, 250ml and 500ml. I got the little one from a store called iU and the big one from Sasa.


It says on the label that it's for sensitive skin, but since it's been good to my combination skin I'll stick to this one for now. There are Sensibio cleansers for combination skin as well which have the green cap and the blue bottle.

This cleanser is water based, yet it removes most make up from eyes, face and lips. It doesn't contain any oils, so it won't leave any greasy residue on your face after wiping your make up off.
They mention on their website that it removes water-resistant make-up. I have noticed that this can remove some of my waterproof make up as well, although I don't recommend you keep on rubbing your eyes 'till the make up comes off.

I mostly remove my make up before using the Bioderma. I use this as a second cleanser to make sure my face is squeaky clean.

So again, is it worth the rave? Yes, I think it is! You get a good amount of product for a rather cheap price, it does the job and it doesn't break me out. Will repurchase this, although I'm sure the big bottle will definitely last me a long time!

No comments:

Post a Comment