Tuesday, October 29, 2013

NOTW: Buy Me A Cameo

Welcome back to my blog!

This week's nail of the week is one by Essie: Buy Me A Cameo.
I've been eying this polish for a few years and I just never picked it up when I was at an Essie shelf. The other day I was on a polish hunt (because apparently I'm just not satisfied by the gazillion other polishes I have laying around) and this polish caught my eye (again!).

I love anything rose gold, and this reminded me of a Orly's Rage minus the shimmer.
This varnish is a pretty rose gold polish, but it went on SO streaky. I applied 2 coats hoping it would give more of a flawless application, but unfortunately my topcoat didn't even help.

The polish has a subtle sheen to it, but even the sheen doesn't hide the hideous way of application, haha!

Although you can't see any streaks on the picture, here's a swatch of the gorgeous color:
Essie - Buy Me A Cameo
It's a shame I end up not liking this, because I heard so many people raving about this polish. I LOVE the color, but it'll take some time before I'll be reapplying this polish.

Do you happen to like this? Do you think I got a defective bottle? Tell me in the comment box bar below! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment