Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Review: Love Therapy Labello

To labello or not to labello? That's the question!

If you've read my blog for some time now, you probably know I have a slight lip balm addiction (as in I'd inject myself some lip balm to have baby smooth lips...just kidding!)

Up: Rasperry Dream - Down: Diabolo Dream






Recently I received 2 limited editions on the Love Therapy collection from Labello (thank you my lovelies).

They're the Diabolo Mint and the Raspberry Dream.








Top: Raspberry Dream - Below: Diabolo Dream



Raspberry dream:
  • a nice raspberry scent which is not too overpowering
  • pretty sheen (this gives a slight pink sheen)

Diabolo mint:
  • a minty scent which can gives your lips a tingly feeling
  • very light sheen (barely noticeable)







Conclusion, I prefer the raspberry version.
I'm the kind of girl who prefers sweet scents, especially over minty products, unless when it comes down to my teeth hygiene.

I like shiny lip balms, especially if they have a sweet scent and a very subtle pink sheen to them.

Next to how they perform, let me mention the packaging.
As you can see on the first picture, there's a little dwarf drawn on each labello which makes it very loveable and cute to carry around.

I can't hide my love for Labello's, they'll forever be my first love when it comes to lip balms. Labello, wo ai ni :)

No comments:

Post a Comment