Sunday, March 3, 2013

NOTW: Pink

And I'm back beauties!

Today I have another NOTW for you guys.

If you've been following me for a while or if you live near Belgium or the Netherlands, you probably know HEMA, a drugstore from the Netherlands.

A few months ago they've expanded their polish collection, and I've been dying to try them out!

Since they are drugstore (read: cheap as hell!), I don't expect too much from them, but honestly... I must admit that they do last quite some while for a drugstore. But nowadays some drugstore polishes last even longer than my high ends ones!!

Unfortunately the HEMA polishes don't have any names on their polishes, but hey, if they do the job and come out in darn pretty colors, I don't mind the anonymity :)

Lately I've been in such a pink mood and I've been purchasing pink polishes of all kinds. Anyway, here's my latest purchase:

HEMA - pink
It's a beautiful hot pink with a duochrome with purple. Honestly, I can't get enough of the HEMA polishes. They apply beautiful opaque with just one coat, they're cheap, they're pretty and they com in a wide variety of colors.

MORE PLEASE! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment