|Nivea lip butters|
Recently Nivea launched a few lip butters (I'm sure you've heard of them by now, but I still wanted to give a little review on them). I've heard that these have become a HG for some people out there, so as a huge lip balm freak, I just had to give these babies a go.
There are 4 different scents:
the original, vanilla & macademia, caramel cream and raspberry rosé.
I got 2 of the lip butters, namely the vanilla & macademia and the raspberry rosé. (2 tins on the right)
- contains shea butter and almond oil, which makes it easy to glide on the lips
- lovely scent
- 4 different kinds to choose from
- although it's a tin, the cap is easy to take off
- tin, which makes it quite unhygienic. You have to dip in with your finger to apply the lip balm.
- leaves milky cast which needs to be blend out
- absorbs just a little bit (it's mostly sitting there to protect the lips)
Maybe these would be even a better success if they would come out in a stick form, since a lot of those beauties are quite fond of their hygiene :p
I must say, I've limited to using these at night because of 1. the milky cast and 2. I like the buttery consistency, but since it doesn't absorbs very easily I rather let them sit on my lips overnight to make them soft to start the day. (and yes, I do' apply other lip balms during day)
As you can see, these have their pro's&cons.
I like them, but I don't absolutely love them
Is this my HG? No.
Would I repurchase them? No.
Overall, they're ok, but not THE best lip balms I've tried :)