Friday, September 27, 2013

Review Avène mattifying fluid

Hi beautiful :)

Today I'll be reviewing a moisturiser from the brand Avène. If you haven't heard from this brand before, their products are based on the spring water. This makes sure that the soothing, anti-inflammatory and calming qualities from the water remains in the Avène products. It is mainly for those with sensitive skin who can't really cope with the overkill of chemical ingredients most brands add.

If you have heard from Avène, you're probably very known with the Thermal Spring Water Spray. This is one of their best selling products.

I'll be talking about the Mattifying Fluid, a face moisturiser that will hydrate and mattify your face, so it claims. This product is for people with normal to combination skin, and you all know I have more than enough oils on my face!

When I applied this for the very first time, I was happy with the results. It wasn't too matte and gave it a dewy finish. Unfortunately, this dewy finish became a lot more dewier than I wanted to. My face became quite oily after 3 to 4 hours.

I'm not sure whether my skin still needs to adapt to this products, but I have to admit I'm not very pleased with this moisturiser. I'll give this product another chance to proove me wrong, but so far... I ain't a happy blogger :(

To be continued...

No comments:

Post a Comment