Sunday, December 30, 2012

NOTW: She's Pampered

Here I am with another NOTW!

I'm sure everyone agrees that red is THE holidays' nail polish color. Hence my choice for an Essie's red:
Essie: She's Pampered
She's Pampered is an indulgent (as they say on their website) red and makes part of the 2012 Winter Collection.

This polish is a cool toned pink based red and applies smooth as a baby's but :)
It would be ideal to apply 2 coats, but I only put on 1 coat in the picture above.

I must admit that Essie chips quite easily on me, so it's a bit disappointing that I pay that much money (Essie is in the average price range in Belgium). Nevertheless, I love the cream formula and how opaque Essie colors can be. Not to mention that Essie is known for their DBP, toluene and formaldehyde free formula, yay!

I only buy Essie if I'm totally in love with the color.
And this color is a true holiday color :)

No comments:

Post a Comment