Monday, August 20, 2012

Yves Saint Laurent base/top coat

As you all know I've been on the hunt for a proper top coat. I've always bought drugstore ones, and they haven't really been satisfying me. Last time I bought an Essie one, but unfortunately that has only cause trouble. My entire finger nail was coated with bubbles :(
So I had to continue my quest for a good top coat!






I was shopping recently for bargains and I accidentally bumped into a base/top coat by YSL. It was half price and thought: what the heck, I'll give it a try! And man oh man, I was glad I purchased this baby!









It does everything I expect a base coat to do, even more actually, it even acts as a topcoat as well, woohoo!








I must say, this is probably one of my best purchases this year! I'm even thinking of paying the full price for this when I'm done with this one!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment