Monday, October 21, 2013

NOTW: Naughty Nautical

Dear reader :)

Wondering what polish I slapped on this week huh? Well, if you've already read the title, you're probably an Essie fan or you are about to become an Essier.

A while back I bought an Essie polish and I was gifted this polish, hence why it's such a small size. I actually think they should put these miniature versions on the shelves, because no matter how much research you do or no matter how much you like the color in the bottle, sometimes a color just doesn't work out for you. Yes, you can give it away, but I'd rather try out a smaller size to make sure I love the color.

I'll be honest, I would never have chosen this color if I would buy a polish color. I don't know what it is, but greens and blues are just not my cup of tea. I've already tried it, but somehow I always think it's gorgeous on other people's hands than on mine.

Anyway, as I was in an experimental mode, I decided to give this Naughty Nautical a try:

Essie - Naughty Nautical

It's a teal creamy color which subtle flex to it and it applied opaque after 2 coats.

As for the rest of Essie's summer collection 2013, the only color that's not within my interest is the lime polish: The More The Merrier.

I probably would've been happy with the other 4 colors, but hey, can't complain for receiving something for free, right? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment