Sunday, October 27, 2013

FeelUnique haul

Hello there beauties!

About a month ago FeelUnique had their summer sale on, so I went a little bit crazy on the website :)

First off, I ordered everything over a month ago, but it took over 5 weeks to arrive in Belgium. The sites claims it takes about 5 - 10 days to ship within Europe. After waiting for 2 whole weeks I mailed customer service and they kindly asked me to wait 28 days before taking contact with them again. I waited, waited and waited... 4 weeks later I contacted them again to ask why my package hasn't arrived yet. Since it took so long, they said it was considered lost in the postal system. I reordered everything without any costs and one week later ... BAM, I got my package in the mail. It took a long time to get the package to me, but happy ending anyway.
I will continue ordering at FeelUnique, because I think they have good products for reasonable prices. Anyway, this intro has been long enough. Let's have a look at what I bought:
FeelUnique haul

Most part of what I bought isn't available in Belgian stores. Or the ones that are available in Belgium were significantly cheaper online. I worked with what I could find. Let's get started, shall we?

I have quite the oily scalp. It can actually look greasy the next day, and that's the main reason why I'm digging those dry shampoos, my savior! I've tried a lot of shampoo that should fight against oily scalps, but next to Head&Shoulders there's no other shampoo I really like. I've been on the hunt for another shampoo so I could switch my shampoos so that my scalp wouldn't get used to 1 shampoo. After doing some research I decided to get me this one:
Redken Scalp Relief Oil Detox shampoo

If you've been following me for a while, you'd know I like taking my Clarisonic to pamper my skin from time to time. I've had my brush head for quite a while now, so I ordered another brush head. Only this time I got the Deep Pore Cleansing one. In the beginning of my Clarisonic time, I was scared the brush would be too harsh for my sensitive skin, but apparently my skin has been loving the little tool. I truly hope my skin reacts just as well to this head brush :)
Clarisonic Replacement Brush Head: Deep Pore Cleansing

Since I'm still on the hunt for my HG moisturiser I bumped into the following product:
Murad Oil Control Mattifier

Supposedly this should mattify the face like nobodies business AND it contains SPF. It should control the oils on the face, so I'll give this a go and hope for the best.

We have Rimmel in our drugstores, but for some reason they don't carry the Scandaleyes waterproof eye liners. They have the non-waterproof ones, but my watery eyes will turn it into smudge town in seconds. I've heard a lot of good things about these eye liners, so I'm hoping my sensitive eyes will bare with these and make me fall in love with them :)
Rimmal Scandaleyes Waterproof Khol Kajal Eye Liners: black and purple

Being a lip balm hoarder I just had to get me some lip balms.
I got the Burt's Bees tinted lip balm in Hibiscus. I heard so much about this product, I just had to give this goodie a try. It's a lovely tinted old spiced rosy color that's very moisturizing on the lips.
Burt' Bees Tinted Lip Balm: Hibiscus

My second lip balm (because I just can't get enough of those tinted lip balms) is another one by Korres. I already own the lip butter in pomegranate, but since I'm in love with that one, I decided to get myself a second one. This is the mango scented one and looks a little bit orange. I lovely texture that goes on smoothly on the lips.
Korres Lip Butter: mango


If you're into lip stuff, I'm sure you've heard of the Rimmel Apocalips Lip Laquers before. They've been raved about in the beauty community for months and they've caught my attention as well. Unfortunately the price got my fully attention as well, since they're about 5€ cheaper on the website than in the Belgian drugstores.
Rimmel Apocalips Lips Lacquer: Celestial

As for my last item, it's not quite a beauty item. I bought an insect repellent pump spray since I'm on holiday. I saw this popping up when I was about to check out and thought it would be handy to order as well so I wouldn't have to go out and buy it. Pure laziness, I know!
Mosi-guard Natural Insect Reellent Pump Spray

Anyway, that was my haul from FeelUnique. Should you want me to do a review on any of the products, let me know in the comment bar below and I'll get back to you asap :)

No comments:

Post a Comment