Friday, October 4, 2013

NOTW: My Very First Knockwurst

Hi there everyone!

This week's nail will be one by OPI. I've always been into nude polishes, but I always think it's difficult to find one that applies opaque without having to slap on a gazillion layers (you know what I mean) and the right nude color that makes your mani per to the fect.
When I was passing by the OPI shelf, my eyes were immediately drawn to this mauve nude color. I looked up the swatches they had in the store and fell in love on the spot!

OPI - My Very First Knockwurst

Above you can see I'm wearing My Very First Knockwurst by OPI. I have to admit that I'm not used to spending a lot of money on polish, just because I think there are a lot of good cheaper alternatives out there. And let's face it, you're wearing it for maximum a week and then you'll be taking it off anyway.

When I invest more money in a polish, I just want the formula to be smoother, opaque, that it doesn't leave any streaks and that it's a beautiful color which will suit me. That isn't too much to ask, is it? :)

This is a mauve/pink nude color that's opaque in 2 coats. I think this color is darn pretty and looks very classy. It's simply a color that you can't go wrong with and it's something that will go with every outfit you decide to wear.

I own a couple of OPI's and I must admit, it's a brand that hasn't failed on me yet. Glad to have add this to my polish collection, definitely one that can be worn all year long.

But tell me, do you invest in your nail polishes? Or do drugstore polishes still do the trick for you?

No comments:

Post a Comment