Wednesday, September 25, 2013

NOTW: Rose Moiré

I finally got my hands on this polish. I've been eying this one for weeks and after stalking several shops I can finally say that I'm a proud owner of Chanel's Rose Moiré :)
 
Chanel - 593 Rose Moiré



This polish is from Chanel's newest collection. It's a greyish pink polish with a pearly finish.

I decided to leave my nails abit longer for this look, because I wasn't sure whether my stubby short nails would look good with this varnish color.

I have to admit that it's a quite streaky when applying, but a topcoat can cover some of that messy application.

Normally I do 2 coats, but I'm putting this polish to the test by putting only 1 coat. We'll see how long this will lasts on the nails...





Yes, Chanel is quite expensive polish, but I do have to say that I don't have anything in my collection like this. I have quite the pearly polishes, but this particular greyish pink color put the 'u' in unique. 

I'm not a huge fan of Chanel, the brush isn't all that great, but some of the colors are very easy for the eye. Until I see another stunning color, I probably won't be buying any other Chanels anymore...for now :p

No comments:

Post a Comment