Saturday, September 7, 2013

NOTW: 20

Let's face it, I'm a wuss when it comes to trying out bright colors. It took me quite a while before I dared to wear bright pink and red polish. I'm still a huge fan of natural colors such as nude or light pinks, but I'm slowly stepping out of my box of polishes :)

This NOTW will be something different than what you're used to see me wearing:
HEMA 20
To tell you the truth, I was a bit uncomfortable wearing this color. It just wasn't really me.

Aside from that, I've already talked about these HEMA polishes. Long story short, they're good. They apply smooth, one coat is often enough with bright or deep colors, they're cheap and they're tiny (because be honest, who here has actually finished a nail polish bottle?)

This orange color is no exception to the HEMA polishes, but the color's just not really my cup of tea. Good stuff nonetheless :)

No comments:

Post a Comment