It's been a while since I've written a blog post, I've just been very busy lately... Sorry for neglecting you! But, no worries, I'm back with another NOTW! :)
I'm usually not the type to buy polishes that are in trend. But, I have to admit, these were too cute to pass by.
|L'Oréal Color Riche Le Nail Art|
These are nail stickers that you can stick to your nails, it's that simple!
They have the flower pattern, but unfortunately I can't seem to find the name of this pattern on the packaging.
Unless I accidentally threw it away when opening the packaging...
Anyways, I've put a yellow base so the flowers could pop out more, but my nails would still be not in your face. I preferred to keep it simple with a pastel yellow :)
You get 18 stickers with every packaging.
Now how to apply these babies on your nails:
- Apply the nail sticker at the base of your nail and always work from the cuticles towards the end of the nail
- Fold it over the nail
- File your nails to remove the excessive sticker
- Et voilà, you're done!
- 10 days of wear: I didn't test this out, since I change my nail polish color every week
- 0 mistakes: true, since the flowers are on a random order, there's not much room for mistake
- 0 dry time: since stickers don't need any drying time I agree with this one.
- 0 remover: true, BUT when removing (read: peeling) the stickers off, this wasn't doing anything good to my nails. Sometimes it peeled off the top layer of my nails, which makes it brittle and dry. It's a good thing you don't need a remover to take it off, but thanks to current nail polish remover which are hydrating, I rather use a polish remover.
If there are any cute nail stickers out there, I will be repurchasing them, as long as they're quite subtle such as the flower ones.
Overall, I like them, but the question is 'Do you like them?'