Saturday, June 22, 2013

Review Kérastase Resistance Ciment Thermique by L'Oréal Paris

Or you're a Kéristance noob and would like to get to know the hair care line of Kérastase.
Or you've been a Kéristance user for ages and are wondering what else new information you can find on this blog post that you don't already know.

Anyway, welcome you!

I've been using the Kéristance Resstance Ciment Thermique for a few months now. I always like to use a product for some time before posting my opinion on the net for the entire world to read :)
Kérastase Resistance Ciment Thermique

I have an oily scalp with dry ends, so I can use all the conditioning is can get, BUT I cannot use too much otherwise my hair can get quite oily after 1 day.

This product has a milky consistency and is supposed to treat damaged hair. It says it's a heat-activated reconstructing milk. So the moment you put heat on your hair the product will start to work.

I put a pea size amount into my hands and put it ears downwards, concentrating on the end. Since you only need a little amount of the product, the bottle will last you for quite some time. Luckily, because the price isn't that cheap... After blow drying or heat styling your hair you're not supposed to rinse your hair, hence why it says leave in :D

I must admit, I'm not easily impressed by hair products, but this one has left my ends in a better conditions than they were before.
I'll continue to use this and I would repurchase this goodie.

Overall, good product, healthy hair, happy me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment