Tuesday, June 25, 2013

NOTW Babydoll

Hi beautiful!

I haven't done a NOTW in a while. Not because I haven't done my nails lately, but because I've been going back and forth with my old polishes of which I have already shared my NOTW.

But, today I decided to put on a new color on my nails!

Everyone, say hello to L'Oréal's Babydoll:
L'Oréal - Babydoll (207)

This baby doll is from the L'Oréal Paris Color Riche Nails line. It's a baby pink color with a pretty sheen to it. 
I've applied 2 coats on the picture. One coat was way too sheer, 2 coats was okay and I'm sure that 3 coats will be awesome, but laziness took over before I got to coat 3...

This line has a great range of colors for you to choose from. You may have noticed I already tried out some of that of collection. If you haven't, check out this minty and this plummy color on my blog :)

The bottle only contains 5 ml, but it's a great deal seen the price you pay. Maybe you're thinking: 5 ml? Really? Is that all? But you have to admit, when have you actually finished a bottle of nail polish? I think it's good to give that little in a bottle. It gives the consumer the opportunity to try out various colors for almost no money. And don't forget that this little bottle of joy can be taken with you anywhere since it almost takes up no space!

They're gel based polishes and supposedly to stay on for 10 days. I'm not sure whether to believe that, but even with a top coat I think I should be happy if it would stay on for a whole week. We'll see :)

No comments:

Post a Comment