Sunday, June 30, 2013

Best of Deauty boxes

Hi everyone!
Glad to have you back there to pay my blog a visit :)

As you've read the title you're probably interested in this Deauty box. If you're not sure what it is exactly, please find here the link to my blog post to have some more information on it.

About a half year ago I discovered the Deauty box and ever since, I've been addicted to these little boxes that I decided to get a subscription on it.

I'm not going to review each and every product in each box, no. What I would like to do is share my favorite products of all 9 boxes I've received so far (although Deauty's success kicked off at September 2012, I only started Deautying in October 2012).

If you're interested in what's in every box, here's a sneak peek to all the products they've sent to their Deauties. I do have to say that they don't send out ALL the products that are being displayed on the picture. Depending on your beauty profile you have filled in, they'll send you products which will correspond to your needs the most. So don't think that they've ripped you off by giving you less products than displayed on their website. They're just showing you the collection of products they've chosen from to send over to your house.

Anyways, let's get this started, shall we?

Shu Uemura Art of Hair - Essence Absolue Nourishing Protective Oil - 30ml

I think Shu Uemura is known for their 2 best selling products: their eye lash curler and their hair oil. I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw this little bottle in my first Deauty box!

I apply some of the oil on the ends of my hair after washing it, and nourishes the ends and gives a lovely shine to it. 
Make sure you don't apply too much to keep it light. For those with oily scalps, don't apply it near your roots.

Full size: 150ml - 49,00€


 Kiehl's lip balm #1 - 15ml

This lip balm put Kiehl's on the map. It's a lovely translucent lip balm that will moisturize and give your lips a pretty gloss look. I've been using it ever since I received it, and if I keep on using a certain product, it's a definitely must have product!

Full Size : 15 ml - 8 €






Catrice Ultimate Color Lipstick 260 It's A Matte World

Ultimate Colour 260 It's A Matt WorldAs Gwyneth Paltrow said: “Beauty, to me, is about being comfortable in your own skin. That, or a kick-ass red lipstick.”

I never dared to buy a red lipstick. I'm still on the fence if I'm wearing my rather sheer red tinted lip balm, haha!

It has a very creamy texture which doesn't dry out the lips. I love that this is a matte lipstick, because honestly, you can make anything glossy if you want to, but not the other way around.

Although this is a drugstore product, I have to admit this is a great product to have received in my Deauty box!

Full Size: 3,8 gr - 3,99€ (FYI: I was given a full size product)



There were many more products in the Deauty boxes, but I haven't had the opportunity to use all the products because it was just too many too try out :D

It's worth the spent money, because you get more valued products than you actually pay.
I'm really glad that I discovered this box. Hopefully many many years to come Deauty! :)

Discover your beauty, that's their duty after all :)

No comments:

Post a Comment