These cream blushes are actually cream to powder blushes. This means that they're cream in the little pot, but once applied they come off as a powder. It's very soft to the touch when it's applied. These blushes contain poppy, apricot and mango butter extracts. These extracts will make your sking more glowy and softer.
|Bourjois cream blush: 04 Sweet Cherry|
They're all very natural colors and would suit those with a lighter complexion better.
The Cream blushes collection has 4 different colors:
- Nude Velvet: the lightest matte color in the collection.
- Healthy Glow: A darker version of the first one. A warm peachy color with subtle glitter.
- Rose Tender: A pink color with subtle glitter.
- Sweet Cherry: The darker version of 3, an old spice matte color.
- Apply cream blushes with a stippling brush. Fingers are a good make up tool as well. Just make sure your fingers are clean before dipping in the blush.
- Apply cream blush on the naked face. Make sure to put cream blush before powder. Remember: fluid on fluid and powder on powder.
- To make the color stand out more, apply several times or apply a powder blush of the same color on top of it.