Sunday, December 23, 2012

NOTW: Yummy Mummy

I have another NOTW for you beauties!

This week I was rocking Butter London's Yummy Mummy:
Butter London: Yummy Mummy
This is such a GORGEOUS colour!
It's a simple classic nude that goes with everything.

This is my first Butter London polish and I must say (unfortunately for my wallet) that I'm loving BL's formula. They go on smooth and opaque in just 2 coats (although I've only put 1 coat on the picture above). I must admit that this has been one of the best polishes I've used so far. It's just a shame that these BLs are so darn expensive!

I do have to buy these online as they don't sell this in Belgium (hint hint), so I'll have to pay for shipping costs as well...

Nonetheless, I won't be able to restrain myself when I see another must have color :p

LO-VING these and I highly recommend these polishes!

No comments:

Post a Comment