Thursday, December 20, 2012

My Essence...

Hi hi everyone!

Here's a new post on my last purchased concealer:
Essence: concealer in 05 Matt Beige
I've paid about 2€ for it and honestly, it's probably one of the better concealers I've used.
My favorite is still my Shu Uemura Pro Concealer which has been discontinues (boo!) but this one... damn!

It's a matte beige color and it's slightly lighter than my skin tone.
You have to twist up this cover stick. I know I should be using a a concealer brush to apply it, but I just put it directly on my blemish and blend it out with my finger...works like a charm!

I do have to admit that I have to apply it twice, opposed to my Shu Uemura which I only had to apply once. But hey, I can't complain for a little stick which is worth 2 euros :)

To repurchase? Hell yeah!

No comments:

Post a Comment