Sunday, March 2, 2014

NOTW La Vie En Rose

Hello there my beauties!

It's been a while since I've post a NOTW! That doesn't mean I've neglected my nails (aside from my blog, I know :()...

During one of my many shopping sprees, I noticed a very subtle color, yet special enough to have caught my eye. It's a Deborah Lippmann polish:
Deborah Lippmann - La Vie En Rose
It's a very simple pastel pink when you take a first glance at it, but if you look closer you'll notice the purple sparkles in it. LOVE it!
It makes me feel extra femine, if the pink doesn't do its job already.

I do have to mention I did apply 3 coats to get a rather satisfying opaque look, which I didn't anticipate.
I was hoping it to be more opaque quicker, but oh well :)

It's not my favorite polish ever, but I do like it very much to recommend it to any polish lover out there. Do you have this polish in your collection? What do you think of this beauty?

No comments:

Post a Comment