Friday, February 28, 2014

Favorite products of the month: February 2014

Hey hey! Welcome back to my blog and today I would like to share my top products of the month. Since I was on holiday for half October and half November, this will combine my fav from both months :)

I've been loving my L'Oreal Triple Active Fresh moisturizer for combination skin. If you haven't read my review on it, please click here to give it a read. It's a gel-cream formula that will moisturize the face. Since the weather has been cold since October in Belgium my skin couldn't go through the days with a light gel formula. It clearly needed something heavier. I even dare to say that I like to compare this to the Biotherm AquaSource gel for combination skin. L'Oreal, you surprised me with this one! Very good!
L'Oreal Triple Active Fresh gel cream

Another face product I've been loving is the Clarins Lotus Face Treatment Oil for combination or oily skin. This is an oil that you put on your face to treat the oils on your face. Yes, you got it right. Use oil to fight oils. This has worked against my blemishes and I have to say that this keeps my oils at bay. I always wanted to try out a Clarins product and when I saw this was on sale I was excited to try it out, not knowing whether it was a good product or not. I did some quick research on the spot before buying it and it turned out for the best for me.
Clarins Lotus Face Treatment Oil

I've been on the look out for a gently cleanser. I've done a lot of research and the products of which people say it doesn't dry out the skin, it does with me. Until I came across this Kiehl's cleanser. It's a gel formula and foams up as soon as it comes into contact with water. This actually does cleanse my face without stripping the oils of the face. I can actually walk another 5 minutes around without having that feeling that my skin is getting tight. I got this goodie in my Deauty box, and I'll planning on purchasing this as soon as I'm finished with this sample.

*Kiehl's*

I can't have a favorite-product-of-the-month-post without including any lip balm. This month the crown goes to Maybelline Baby Lips (the American version). I've been liking all 3 I bought: Hydrate (blue), Intensive care (yellow) and Cherry Me (orange). Hydrate is on my desk to apply during the day, Intensive care is on my night stand to apply before going to bed and Cherry Me is in my purse to rock that subtle red color on my lips. They're affordable, cute, hydrating and have a lovely scent to them. Baby Lips, I welcome you in my heart :)
Maybelline Baby Lips

Well, I guess this is it y'all. Go ahead and share some of your favorite goodies with me in the comment bar below. Until next time! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment