Wednesday, July 10, 2013

NOTW Fiji

I have another NOTW for you beauty readers!

Today I wanted to go for a look I have never worn before. It's a VERY pale pink, almost white, called Fiji by Essie.
Essie - Fiji

I have quite mixed up feelings about this polish. It's a gorgeous color, but I think the white undertone is just too pale for my skin tone. I prefer varnishes with more pink undertones. I think this would look awesome on beauties with a paler skin tone.

As for the formula, it's a very good creamy polish. I've applied 2 coats on the picture above and you'll see that I have gotten an opaque color.

I must admit, I have given Essie a fair chance to convince me of their polishes. I have 9 Essie polishes and besides Go Ginza there's no Essie polish that stands out for me...

Unfortunately I don't think I'll be repurchasing Essies anymore.
What is your favorite Essie polish? Maybe that will get me over the fence of having my first 10 Essies :)

No comments:

Post a Comment