Sunday, July 28, 2013

I ♥ Summer TAG

Hi everrrybody!

I saw the fun tag and decided to do a Q&A, so let's jump right into it :)

1. Favorite bronzer?
Well, I'm getting off with a good start since I don't use bronzer! It's just one of those makeup steps that doesn't excite me.
2. Favorite summer drink?
I like drinking a safe sex on the beach mocktail, since I don't enjoy drinking alcohol.
3. Favorite summer lip product?
That would probably be my Rosebudsalve. Whatever lip balm I use (and I have A LOT), I always go back to this baby!
4. Pool or beach?
I prefer the beach. You have sand, sun and sea! What more can you ask for? I don't go swimming in the sea that often anymore, but it's just more fun than going to the plain ol' pool.
5. Summer = crazy hair! What's your must-have styling product?
Wella Professionals Lifetex sun vitamin shake preps my hair before getting those UV-rays on my hair.
6. Sun bathing or fake tan?
I should be ashamed of answering this, but sun bathing... I've tried the fake tan before, but I'm not a huge fan of having a tanned skin. I happen to have skin that gets tanned quite easily. I just like sun bathing because I think it's relaxing to lie on the beach with my friends, doing nothing.
7. Favorite summer nail polish?
NYX's in 241 Dance in Havana is a hot pink color that just screams summer.
8. Any summer traditions?
I don't have a true summer tradition, but I think I do get together with my friends more often to catch up on everything.
9. Favorite summer scent?
I especially like the scent of my Dove Go Fresh in pomegranate.
10. Favorite BBQ food?
Sausages covered with honey!
11. Favorite summer-proof product?
I'd go with blotting sheets. They're my friends for the entire year, but during summer they become my bff for a while, haha!
12. Summer vacation plans?
I've postponed my summer vacation plans to October-November. I'll be going to Thailand with a friend of mine. I'm really looking forward to it and can't wait for my true summer vacation to begin :)

That was it for the day! I enjoyed doing this tag. You're tagged if you read this, and don't be shy to put your URL in the comments down below. Have fun! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment