Sunday, January 6, 2013

NOTW: Rose

Let's go pink, baby pink!

I decided to slap on some pink on my nails:
Nivea - Pastel Rose

This polish contains sea extracts that can strengthen the nails, but I must admit that I haven't notice a big difference when rocking out this polish.
Diorlisse 500 Pink Petal





It's a pastel pink, that actually reminds me of Dior's Diorlisse 500 Pink Petal. (I'll try to put up a NOTW when I'm wearing Pink Petal)

The formula is quite alike, gets opaque in about 2 to 3 coats. The only difference is the price, and I'm sure you know which polish was more affordable than the other...




Diorlisse 00 - Pink Petal
 
 They're both great colors for weddings or other fancy occasions. It's just a subtle color you can't go wrong with.

To be quite honest, I'd rather recommend the Nivea's polish as to the Diorlisse one. I'm more likely to repurchase Nivea's polishes, because I can buy about 2 polishes for the price of one Dior.

Nevertheless, I love seeing a little Dior bottle in my polish collection :)

No comments:

Post a Comment