Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Minimize them pores!

I never had too much trouble covering HUGE pores which are staring blankly at you... Luckily no :) But I did find something to cover those little ones.
I found the POREfessional by Benefit.
Benefit - the POREfessional




It's says it's a PRO balm to minimize the appearance of pores.
Claims to be the following:
  • oil-free
  • lightweight
  • translucent
  • silky




It's supposed to minimize the appearance of pores and fine lines for smooher-than-smooth skin.

Good thing about this is that you can use this under or over your makeup.


It's a light tinted gel which goes on translucent. It doesn't leave any grease film on your skin.
And something I like on top of this: this doesn't make me oily after wearing it for a couple of hours, yay!



Benefit - 22ml
I've put my moisturizer and then I've applied a dab (the tiniest amount does the job!) of POREfessional. My make has stayed put the entire day and it has really made my skin softer than a baby's butt!
I barely notice the pores on my face and it makes my BB cream go on even smoother!
 
The only downside to this that this is not cheap. This comes down to 23EUR (or 30$). I'm not used to paying so much money for 1 product, but I have to admit ... I will be repurchasing this goodie, in spite of the price...THAT is how much I like this! :)

Now I truly understand why this product is called one of Benefit's best sellers!

No comments:

Post a Comment