Sunday, December 1, 2013

NOTW: Dark Navy

As the title already explained itself, I'm going dark navy on the nails this week!

I bought this polish about a year ago and never got the chance to apply it. This week I decided it was time to experiment :)

I've never been a huge fan of blue nails on myself, because I happen to LOVE the color on other people. I just don't think it suits me. What do you think?

ELF - Dark Navy

This Dark Navy is a gorgeous ... you guessed it, a dark navy, haha! Actually it looks like a black but with a blue sheen over it. Pretty darn beautiful, I must say!

1 single coat does the job and I love the formula of ELF' polishes. They apply easily and the formula isn't too thick but not too thin either. The brush is just the right size. I go over my nails 2 times: left, right, and I'm done! 2 coats will do the job and the color stays for a good 5 to 6 days, which I don't mind, because on day 7 I'm changing my mani anyway.

If you haven't heard of ELF before, it stands for Eyes Lips Face. It's an online site that provides cheap make up. From eye shadow 'till nail polished. They pretty much have it all in their online shop for a very affordable price.

One of my favorite polishes happens to be by the brand ELF. Says enough on how you shouldn't judge a book by its cover. Drugstore items can rock your worlds as well! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment