Sunday, November 3, 2013

NOTW: Mango Madness

I love to switch my NOTW's between natural and bright colors.
Since I had me some nude nails last week, I like to share my fun bright NOTW today with you girls.
ELF - Mango Madness


I've never hidden my love for coral, so I just had to try out a coral polish by ELF.

The brand ELF might be cheap, but that doesn't take away the quality from this varnish.
Admitting that light colors may need a few more coats, but richer colors will only require 1 coat.

I bought the ones with the improved formula, so I can't compare it with the old versions. But one thing is for sure, I'm loving me some ELF!

Although it looks more orange in the bottle and it looks more bright in the picture, but it's less in-your-face in real life. A beautiful coral color to slap on the nails during the warmer months.

A beautiful color that takes me back to the summer time for a week :)

No comments:

Post a Comment